Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Researched!

It has been an overwhelming experience looking for the sources for my research paper. I remembered when Prof. Lizzie said in class that it is a wise decision to research articles first, and then decide what to write on. But I did it the opposite, and got myself into a mess. But, I think after that "cocktail party" in class, I actually learned some ways to look for articles online. One of the trick that I learned to find resources is that to look at the footnotes and search it in the online database websites. I also learned how we can refine our search in order to get the best result whole searching for articles in Academic Premier, JSTOR, and others. I think, I still need to work on how to integrate all this sources and focus on the point that I am making in my research paper. Apart from all the difficulties, this research is actually helping me out build my skills , and I feel quite comfortable doing my research in other class that I am taking this semester. Thanks to 102!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the "cocktail party" was really helpful! I also agree that looking at the footnotes is helpful. By the way, nice positive ending Subee.

    ReplyDelete