Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Extra credit Assignment

OLD DAYS



Sometimes I wish if I was deaf,

No sound then I hear of those false promises,

I gather myself to let myself believe,

Good days are near than we expect it to be.

Fighting among brothers lead to better place, they say,

Well I question you friend, is that what you all believe?

Walk in people’s shoes and you just might see,

That the hearts are all the same, and that’s all we need.

Tomorrow will come the bright light shining through your face,

Will bring happiness to you, of all the better days,

I’ve heard this so many times, now it sound so cliché,

I tried so hard to live my life in all the possible ways.

Stuck in a stone is my Excalibur, been that way for a long time,

Even if removed, now I can’t put a stop to the tyranny,

Give me one thing that I ask for, not your love, not your money,

Not your kindness, neither your sympathy,

Just set me free, just set me free!

No comments:

Post a Comment